Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Natural Gas prices have been dropping, causing some states electricity rates to follow suit. Are Texas consumers reaping the benefits yet?

XXX
As I looked at the computer screen this morning, I realized I have not blogged in nearly two weeks! Opps, I guess I have been a little caught up in other issues; however I'm currently working on my next blog and hope to have it out in a couple days.

In the mean time I would like to point out a recent post, by R.A. Dyer of Cities Aggregation Power Project (CAPP) that I found very interesting. I worked with Mr. Dyer on a couple of issues this past session and I find his analytical approach to the issues very helpful. His findings are usually precise and it's hard for anyone to dispute the facts he lays forth. The crux of his post may come at no surprise to those of you out there paying your electric bills this month. Please read the follwing….

Texans Continue Paying Too Much for Electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment